Extended Logic will provide a quick snapshot of the current network with an examination of the infrastructure, performance, availability, management and security. That information is utilized for making effective strategic recommendations and design proposals to the client concerning specific information systems modifications before implementing network equipment.
- FREE Report of Your Data Before Getting Started.
- "Bare Metal" Data Recovery onto Different Machines
- Agentless Architecture: Install on Just ONE Machine and Protect the Entire Domain
- Proactive Monitoring Services
- Cloud Collaboration Tool
- "Local Restore" Feature for Speedy Recovery
- Most Secure, High Capacity Data Centers
- Advanced Technology for Smarter Backup and Restoration
Extended Logic uses a traditional network planning methodology involving five layers of planning, namely:
- Business planning
- Long-term network planning
- Medium-term network planning
- Short-term network planning
- IT asset sourcing operations and maintenance